How Do I Package My Film to Attract Investors and Distributors?
A well-prepared package will include as many as possible of the following elements:
1. A completed screenplay.
2. Copies of agreements demonstrating that the filmmaker has obtained the rights to, or an option over, the screenplay.
3. A synopsis, or treatment.
4. List of talent (well-known actors or directors) signed on to the film.
5. Copies of Pre-Sale Agreements.
6. Bios of all key participants.
7. Well-developed initial budget.
8. Description of any collateral that might be available to add security to the investor's investment.